Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Christmas 2013

That went quickly, didn't it? Christmas spirit usually seeps into every day life usually at the beginning of December. In the past few years you could notice it in around November. Christmas Carols started to fill the shopping centers, chocolate Santa and all the Christmas themed goodies appear on the store shelves. Every shop appears on the TV and billboards, having the biggest Christmas sale ever. But I think this year they went a bit too far, or actually too early. This is what I've seen at the local hardware store. 


Yes, the Christmas light are already there. I haven't even had a chance to test my Father's day present, it is 17th of September for Cod's cake - staying politically correct, not to hurt the feelings of those who don't believe in God. 

I think it is time for me to wish everyone - to those 3 readers including my wife who happen to stumbled upon my blog - a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment